Strathmore Diamond #1 -Open
Strathmore Diamond #2 - Open
Strathmore Diamond #3 - Open
Crowfoot Diamond - Open
Lyalta Diamond #1 - Open(Tuesday only) (NOTE: The main Lyalta restrooms will no longer be open during ball nights)
Lyalta Diamond #2 - Open(Tuesday only) (NOTE: The main Lyalta restrooms will no longer be open during ball nights)
Carseland Diamond #1 - Open
Carseland Diamond #2 - Open(Tuesday only)
- Please remember there is ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL allowed within the Strathmore diamonds. Bag checks will be done at the gates and any person/team caught will be appropriately dealt with (fines and/or removal)
- Please remember there are NO DOGS OR PETS allowed within the Strathmore diamonds.
- For those at the Crowfoot diamond please ensure you cleanup behind yourselves when you leave. Ensure you take with you any garbage, cans, bottles that you bring in and be sure to clean up after your pets. Outhouses are available but toilet paper may not be, so ensure you bring your own supply
- Diamond access on nights other than our designated Tuesday / Thursday nights is not allowed unless arranged with the local associations (fees may apply).
- Carseland diamonds will also have their concession open during league nights for teams to purchase various food items and non-alcoholic beverages
- Lyalta now has a liquor store "Libations", so feel free to stop in and stock up for your game
Let's support our local associations!!